The Ida B. Wells Society for Investigative Reporting is presenting a series of virtual training courses during February honoring the journalistic legacy of Ida B. Wells by exploring topics important to today’s journalists that Wells arguably helped to define.
Professional and student journalists, as well as journalism educators and other interested individuals, are invited to register for the free sessions that will offer perspectives on the topics and tools that can be employed to enhance the quality and integrity of journalism.
- Marcia Davis, National Public Radio Supervising Editor of Race & Identity
- David Smiley, Miami Herald Washington/Tallahassee/Politics Editor
- Wesley Lowery, Executive Editor, The Investigative Reporting Workshop
- Tia Mitchell, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Washington Correspondent
- Keith Reed, Capital B News – Atlanta Editor
This session will be held Thursday, Feb. 15, 2024 at 7 p.m. ET.
Registrants will be emailed a link the day prior to the training.